Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Baby!



Luke gets this look on his face a lot.

He will pucker his lips, and it looks like he is thinking really hard!










I finally caught a smile with his eyes open!
(thanks for the tip Dana)

1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Congratulations Brandi and Gilbert! **I'm always reading your blog, but I can't comment because you're blog dimensions don't fit my laptop or phone. But anytime I'm using my sisters computer I will comment!**

    He's so cute!! I love all your posts and I'm so glad you're doing well. Keep the pictures coming. I hope you are just loving being a mommy!! I bet you're a natural.

    I heard you talked to Aaron the other day - so much drama that you are lucky enough to miss out on. I miss you like crazy!?!?! I hope all is well. Take care --- ERICA

    ReplyDelete