New Worle addition arriving July 2011.
In Gilbert's terms,
we'll be moving from a couple with a kid,
to a family.
For some reason 2 kids makes a family,
and 1 kid just means you have a kid.
Sorry Holly,
this is why I didn't respond to your call for the Half IronMan in California,
or else I would SO be there with you!
Maybe summer 2012? I'm in for sure!
In Gilbert's terms,
we'll be moving from a couple with a kid,
to a family.
For some reason 2 kids makes a family,
and 1 kid just means you have a kid.
Sorry Holly,
this is why I didn't respond to your call for the Half IronMan in California,
or else I would SO be there with you!
Maybe summer 2012? I'm in for sure!
Congrats Brandi & Gilbert!! Such great news!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteyaa that is so exciting...
ReplyDelete-Brittney Phelps
Congrats Brandi! I'm so excited for you! {I found your blog and I love it!}
ReplyDelete-Natalie Johnson
Uh, what? do we get news over a blog? Family plans for July still going? I am very happy, and delighted. Maybe a little sister for Luke? Now I know why I bought some things that I did and couldn't figure out why.
ReplyDeleteAwesome news, Brandi! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering when you said you 'couldn't' when I asked about the triathlon. You had me thinking...
ReplyDeleteCongrats! And it's true. 2 kids = a real family. I don't know why that is, but we feel way more official.
Okay Brands... I am so excited for you. And I am sorry to say, Gilbert is very right. When we had just one kid we could go anywhere and ask, "is it okay to bring our baby?" Now when we come, we COME...if you know what I mean. It is crazy, exhausting and FUN. I am so happy for you guys. More babies = more LOVE!
ReplyDelete