Luke is incredibly bored lately.
All we do is feed Clara or try and take naps.
He is becoming a little devious, trying to test his limits.
It's really hard for me not to laugh sometimes as he inches forward to something he's not supposed to touch, like Clara.
Or as he points to something 1 inch away because technically he's not touching it.
He is not a dumb kid.
Clara is mostly a very content baby, as long as she is nursing.
Which leads back to the extreme boredom Luke is experiencing.
We are working on the 1-2-3 time out method.
If I say "1" Luke finishes the "2-3" for me.
When he does something he's not supposed to,
he knows he has time out,
lately he willingly goes to time out.
I guess he just knows mommy is vulnerable while nursing,
so he can get away with things, or thinks he can at least.
This picture makes me laugh,
she looks so totally out of it.
We gave her, her first bath.
Surprisingly she enjoyed it, until Luke started splashing her in the face.
I'm sure the time will come soon enough when they are perfect partners in crime.
I'm also sure that Luke will love his new play mate when she is finally old enough to play.
For now, she's mostly a sleeping beauty taking up mommies lap.
So fun to chat yesterday. I'm glad things are going well! You are a fantastic mom and you'll know what to do...don't rely on anyone else advice or opinions. You've got this! Love looking at these pics. Your babies are both beautiful!
ReplyDeletethat first picture looks like gilbert's twin
ReplyDelete