Clara has been such a sweetie lately.
She's really not a fussy baby at all.
Luke has been the sweetest big brother ever.
The other day we were out running errands, and Clara was still sleeping in her car seat.
I brought her car seat in and just had her sitting on the floor sleeping.
I was utilizing that time to finish up some housework.
I walked by her car seat a minute later to see
Luke kneeling right next to her and whispering to her.
What he was saying, I have no clue.
He didn't know I was watching him, so he continued on in the softest voice for nearly a minute.
Then he saw me, and pointed to her saying, "its our baby."
Luke asks to hold her, and he just looks at her.
I'm so happy there isn't any jealousy or anger.
I think Luke loves her!
She's really not a fussy baby at all.
Luke has been the sweetest big brother ever.
The other day we were out running errands, and Clara was still sleeping in her car seat.
I brought her car seat in and just had her sitting on the floor sleeping.
I was utilizing that time to finish up some housework.
I walked by her car seat a minute later to see
Luke kneeling right next to her and whispering to her.
What he was saying, I have no clue.
He didn't know I was watching him, so he continued on in the softest voice for nearly a minute.
Then he saw me, and pointed to her saying, "its our baby."
Luke asks to hold her, and he just looks at her.
I'm so happy there isn't any jealousy or anger.
I think Luke loves her!
No comments:
Post a Comment