Saturday, August 27, 2011

funny things...

When you are sleep deprived, I think a lot of things are funny. Or it is easy to laugh at silly things, because you are silly in the head yourself. Here are a few things that made me laugh out lout lately.

Luke is in this mode where he likes to pick things up with his teeth and ignore the fact that he has hands and fingers that can do the job much easier. The other day he was eating a chip. A piece broke off and landed on his foot. He decided he should pick this up with his teeth. So I watched him try to bend all the way over to pick up the chip piece laying on the top of his foot, with his teeth. Even a very flexible little boy couldn't quite make it all the way down there. So at this point you would think he would use those handy little fingers of his. NOPE!
He then reached down, with his fingers, took the chip off his foot and set it on the ground next to his foot. This would enable him to get down on his knees, to then bend over and pick the chip up with his teeth. Success! He got the chip! I'm still laughing about this....

Gilbert was mowing the lawn in the back yard. He took Luke outside with him. I took a moment to look out the window, and there was Luke following Gilbert marching right behind him up and down the rows. It was too cute, and I had to laugh, but I wasn't quick enough to get a photo.

The other night I had Clara sleeping right next to me in bed. Clara had finally just fallen asleep, so I was going to close my eyes next. Both Gilbert and Clara were sleeping. Someone passed gas, and it wasn't me. It honestly sounded like it came from Clara, but I found myself questioning if it was Clara or Gilbert. It was simply too loud for such a little girl to make that noise. I was laughing in the middle of the night about this, and the next day little Clara did it again! I knew it was her, and not Gilbert the night before. Such a little girl, and she has GAS!

Just thought I'd share a few funny things.

No comments:

Post a Comment