It's going to be a clothes optional kind of summer.
Luke has really been into Sponge Bob Square Pants lately-
so when he saw these pjs
he just had to have them!
The kids have been in love with the weather,
if you give them a shovel with some dirt and the hose, they are happy kids!
Some things I want to remember that Luke has said lately:
First, the other night in his prayers he said-
"thank-you for my sponge bob square pants balloon"
He also prayed saying thank you for the hose and the sprayer on the hose.
Second-
I started saying "I love you" which he repeats back to me
then I said "I love you more"
so he repeated that
then I said
"I love you the most"
"I love you the most"
so he repeated that
then I said
then I said
"I love you to the moon"
I was anticipating him to copy me again.
So I could then say- I love you to the moon and back- but then he said
"I love you to the tv"
I just had to chuckle at that.
His 3 year old little brain thought of that one all on his own.
Apparently the tv is far away like the tv.
Clara is becoming more and more the diva.
She is such a screamer, and she has a will to win.
She will try and scream her way out of anything.
She thinks if she screams loud and long enough, she will get her way.
She will scream over any little or big thing,
it doesn't matter, she just screams.
I'm just going to have to figure out how to out smart her on this screaming thing....
She may look cute, but this screaming thing has GOT to stop!
No comments:
Post a Comment