The kids have been creative and mostly happy as of lately. I am surprised at how good of friends they have become. Don't get me wrong, they still fight. They have their moments, but sometimes they just get a long. Those moments come more and more frequent, and need to be celebrated! The kids are really into play doh. They could play for hours. It's something they can play together and they don't fight over. It always makes a huge mess, but its totally worth it. They enjoy making all kinds of things, and I think its funny the creativity that comes out.
This holiday season is going to be exciting. Halloween was a blast, and I'm not sure what the kids think about Thanksgiving, but they are already looking forward to Christmas. The excitement is building. This is such a magical age for them, where there can be so much anticipation. Their imagination is growing. It's fun to watch Luke and Clara play so care free. It's easy to forget how fun it really is to be a kid.
This holiday season is going to be exciting. Halloween was a blast, and I'm not sure what the kids think about Thanksgiving, but they are already looking forward to Christmas. The excitement is building. This is such a magical age for them, where there can be so much anticipation. Their imagination is growing. It's fun to watch Luke and Clara play so care free. It's easy to forget how fun it really is to be a kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment