Clara is just hilarious. She literally kills me sometimes. She is super cuddly. She wants to cuddle, hold your hand, and basically sit on top of me all the time. She likes to be held and carried everywhere, even though she is 3 years old. She always says "my legs are too tired, can you hold me?" It's just crazy talk. The other day, her and I were having a day. Clara can be very sensitive. She can also be extremely feisty and stubborn. After a long day of attitude struggles, Clara was still exuding defiance. Finally, I tried to pull out the guilt card. I said to Clara that her behavior is not what Jesus would want. Her reply stunned me. Clara said "It doesn't matter, He died" As in why would HE care, HE can't, because HE died. I was dumbfounded. How could this little 3 year old come to that understanding. She says a lot of things that are way beyond her years. Her vocabulary is incredible. Her level of understanding just kills me. Some of her favorite things to do are to play play-doh, and to watch videos online of other people playing with play-doh. This is where her detailed vocabulary has come into play. She also loves to take baths. She lays down in the water and sings to herself. She tells stories to herself. She takes a bath every day. Her memory is also incredible. She doesn't forget. anything! For a while I used to answer questions from my kids with a simple "uh-huh" to try and suffice whatever they were asking. Clara figured out my trick, and started asking me "mom, are you telling the truth or a lie?" Seriously, it's hard to keep a straight face with this little girl when she says stuff like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment