Wednesday, August 26, 2015

kindergarten

 Today Luke started kindergarten.  He seemed nervous leading up to today, but he was so excited when it came time to actually get on the bus.  Today was hard for both me and Clara.  I would rather Luke just stay home forever.  I love having him home.  Clara had a break down because Luke gets to grow up and she's not old enough to go to kindergarten yet.

 I was nervous to have Luke ride the bus.  Thankfully, I enlisted the help of some older neighbor kids to watch out for him and help him get to the right spot.  Luke also has a buddy who is riding the bus that he can always sit with.  He didn't even look back.

 When all the kids got to school, they had them all wave and say "bye mom!"  Luke was waving excitedly at me, there were a few moms crying and a few kids crying.  Luke was ready!

So then us girls went home.  Clara will learn her turn will come soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment