Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Worle Kiddos







Pictures are something that is priceless to me.  I love how pictures capture moments and memories better than anything else.  When you look at a picture, especially one of beautiful children, it captivates a feeling or love and appreciation.  When I see these pictures of my beautiful children, words can not express the joy that I feel.  These are my Worle kiddos.
Luke is a sensitive leader.  He's got many talents, including the ability to succeed.  He wants to do so many things, and we let him try out lots of different things.  He's cautious yet adventurous.  He has many friends and is always energetic.  He has his stubborn moments, but most of the time, he's just the kid everyone wants to be around.
Clara is fierce and very intelligent.  Her memory is amazing.  She learns quickly (only when she wants to) and remembers things and details like I've never seen before.  She's sensitive to those around her.  She wants to be just like Luke in every way, yet she wants to be the best big sister to Ellie.  She thinks outside the box.  Whenever she comes to a problem, she is good at thinking of ways around.  She's beyond adorable, and has a smile that would melt any ones heart.
Ellie is a curious little girl, in the fact that she wants to know about everything.  She's our happiest child so far, and also has a smile that brings a smile to anyone talking to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment