We are officially announcing that we are expecting! We have been married for nearly 6 years, and we are finally adding to our family. We are due in October, and this time its for real! We have heard the heart beat several times, and it's a good one! For those of you who are trying to do the math, yes Brandi ran a half marathon while pregnant!
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Gilbert & Brandi + 1
We are officially announcing that we are expecting! We have been married for nearly 6 years, and we are finally adding to our family. We are due in October, and this time its for real! We have heard the heart beat several times, and it's a good one! For those of you who are trying to do the math, yes Brandi ran a half marathon while pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! Your life will never be the same. :)
ReplyDeleteBrandi, I saw your blog on Danielle's. Wow- pregnant! How exciting! Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! We are so excited for you, I love being an Aunt...it is so fun and less work than having my own!
ReplyDeleteOh congrats Brandi!!! I am so excited for you both. that is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteBrandi!!! I love the ultrasound picture...it is so amazing. Bryan and I are so thrilled for you and Gilbert. Life is changing for sure, but in the most wonderful way possile. Enjoy your pregnancy -- it is an incredible experience. Love,
ReplyDeleteEmily
HOORAY!!! I'm seriously so excited.. this kid is going to be so dang cute... and totally have the best hair do's all the time. LUCKY! I can't wait until October. That doesn't seem too far away, once Summer is over, it'll be here before you know it. Are you going to find out what 'it' is??
ReplyDeleteThank-you to everyone who has congratulated us, including those who called. We appreciate your support, and YES we are definitely going to find out what the sex is ASAP! Brandi really wants a girl, and Gilbert wants a boy, of course!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Gilbert and Brandi. If you are as good a parents as you are aunt and uncle this kid will be the luckiest kid in the world.
ReplyDeleteYAY!
ReplyDeleteBrandi CONGRATS!!! I have been so busy with packing, i have not been on my email very much, but CONGRATS!!!! So when do you find out what you are having.... I need to just call ya, but CONGRATS!!! Luv Lis
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!!! I am shocked and SO EXCITED! Brandi, you will make the BEST MOMMY! Congrats!
ReplyDelete