Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



For Mother's Day we planted our whiskey barrel. We went to Cooks Greenhouse, which was a mad house on the Saturday before Mother's Day. We walked around for a while looking at all the many options. I have no clue which flowers should go where. (My mom would be so disappointed with me)
So I picked out the "pretty ones." I have planted the potato vine before and I really enjoyed how it went everywhere. So we had to get that one again. Then we went with some white daisy looking plants to add different colors. I remembered that my mom had taught me to have a tall something in the middle for a "centerpiece" so I hope what I chose will be tall enough. Then, I know marigolds are totally overrated and everyone plants those, but I really like how bright they are. So I had to put in some marigolds as well.

1 comment:

  1. I think it looks fabulous brandi. You can come do mine for more practice :)

    ReplyDelete