Monday, May 25, 2009

Jackson Hole Wyoming


For Memorial Day weekend, we decided to take a last minute trip to Idaho. We took the opportunity on Saturday to spend the day in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The drive we beautiful!
We stopped at the top of the pass in the Targee National Forest to take some photos! Only in Wyoming in May is there still snow on the ground, and lots of it.


You can't go to Jackson Hole, and not take pictures with the antlers! We enjoyed people watching in the park. There seems to be a huge variety of people who visit Jackson Hole. There were the old cowboys, and the granola people walking around with their huge dogs and driving their Subarus.

Lastly, we finished off the evening at the Bar J ranch for dinner and entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. JEALOUS!!! I love Jackson Hole more than anywhere I've ever been. I think that Teton Valley is so beautiful. Can't help but think of a masterful creator when I go there. Looks like a super fun weekend (I also love the Bar J...fond memories of my days working there).

    ReplyDelete