This is my newest recipe. It is FABULOUS! It's no secret I love to cook. Gilbert gets the fabulous benefits of eating all my new recipes.
Whenever I try something new, it usually goes something like this:
Brandi: "Try it and make sure its good before I eat it."
Gilbert: "No, you try it, you made it."
Brandi: "I'm scared, what if its not good."
So then Gilbert will try it and tell me what he thinks. This isn't the greatest method because Gilbert will literally eat anything, and is happy with anything.
He will just eat a can of corn if he's hungry.
This recipe is a winner. These pictures don't do it justice, but it is called lasagna rolls and has marinara, alfredo, and pesto sauces! It was delicious!
That looks good! I was just craving lasagna yesterday. :)
ReplyDeletecan i have the recipe??
ReplyDeletehollynoel18@hotmail.com
thanks. and love your blog!
This looks so good, I think my kids might actually eat this..Can I have the recipe?? Fourtoolove@hotmail.com Thanks, Mandi Young!!!
ReplyDelete