Luke is sitting up like a Big Boy!
He still falls over every once in a while, but for the most part he has got it down.
We've been busy this past week and have another busy week ahead of us.
My grandma has been visiting from AZ and we have had lots of fun.
Sorry, no pictures, I kept forgetting to bring along my camera.
We spent the day at Gardner's Village (love that place) and we have been sewing, shopping,
and eating out at my grandma's 2 favorite places, The Brick Oven, and Los Hermanos.
Tomorrow we pick up aunt Brooke and cousin Bella from the airport!
Then its only hours away from the Provo half marathon which I hope I am ready for.
Although it looks like its going to snow again this year,
it will be fun because my cousins Holly and Brittany will be running with me!
crazy how fast time goes isn't it?
ReplyDeleteSO I worked the night shift last night...and am not going to make it on the plane nor the race tomorrow.
ReplyDeletesorry. good luck. hope to see you and your cute family soon.
Post pics for me!
Love you Brandi!
Impressed by your pies...more impressed by your running. Brandi, how do you do it all??? You are AMAZING!!! Good luck on the marathon. I am so proud of you!
ReplyDelete