Luke is full of energy, and is always going going going.
Typical boy thing right?
Lately here's a couple of things he has been into:
He loves to play with my dish towels and then drive them along the floor. I guess he is just helping me clean up.
He LOVES to go straight for the toilet paper and unwind the whole thing as fast as possible. He knows he isn't supposed to do that, because he always looks at me first to check if I am watching him or not. If I'm not, he goes for it, if I am, he will just stand there and wait for me to turn away. Then he starts unwinding.
He loves to open all cupboards and bang pots and pans together, I think he likes the noise.
He has learned how to clap, and claps at himself for everything he does. He will crawl 2 feet and then sit and clap at himself over and over. I guess he thinks he has accomplished something :)
He always looks like he is thinking. When we go to the store, people will say "hi" to him, and he usually just looks at them, like he is analyzing them. Everyone comments on how well behaved he is, but I think he is just trying to take everything in.
Luke is extremely curious. I think he gets that from his dad. Luke wants to open everything and look at everything. He picks objects up and flips them around several times to see what this object is all about. My favorite thing he does is, when he is done "analyzing" an object he literally just chucks it behind him and on to the next thing. Its HILARIOUS to watch. He was so intently looking at this object and now, its over the shoulder and on to the next thing. He throws it with such force too, maybe that's why its so funny.
Luke also has conversations without ever opening his mouth. I don't know why he talks like that, but he talks through his throat and makes funny noises like he's having a conversation with us, but no words come out. We're hoping that one day all the words will come like magic.
All in all, he is one silly boy, with a definite agenda.
He knows what he wants and goes for it, and is quite stubborn if he doesn't get it.
He certainly lets us know either way!
He knows what he wants and goes for it, and is quite stubborn if he doesn't get it.
He certainly lets us know either way!
Love that smile! He is simply precious. It is fantastic you are writing all these memoreis down...you'll all treasure them later. Wish I could meet him.
ReplyDelete