When I used to work in salons, parents would bring their young children in for hair cuts all the time. We always HATED doing children's haircuts because they are difficult. The kids just cry the whole time, and they won't hold still. The only times I have ever cut myself, have been while cutting a child's hair. I used to think that children just hated getting their hair cut because some weird person that they didn't know was touching them! I know now, that even the child of a hairdresser, doesn't like to get their hair cut!
Little boys need hair cuts often. Their hair grows out so fast, and I am not a fan of the shaggy hair cuts. I like my little boy to look clean and crisp along the hair line. I've already cut Luke's hair 3 times in his short 11 months of life so far. Today he did not want to cooperate.
He is adorable! And the haircut is so dang cute...makes him look grown up.
ReplyDeleteI've been debating whether to cute Eleanore's hair. She still has not had so much as a trim. I am glad it is finally getting long enough to do fun things with, but I also think she'd look cute with a bob.