Saturday, January 15, 2011

Daily Routine


Luke's daily routine consists of first, waking up WAY too early.
I don't know why this kid thinks morning comes in the 5 am hour, but he does.
When he wakes up he is ready to PLAY.
He gets so excited he runs back and forth and then jumps up and down.
He now jumps so high that he catches air and doesn't fall down.
He thinks its hilarious.


Play phones are one of his favorites.
I must admit, this is probably my fault because his mom talks on the phone a lot more than his dad. So he is learning this from someone.
He hands us the phone, or will put it up to my ear and expect me to talk to him.


Luke knows how to sign.
He signs "more" and walks over to the pantry or the fridge.
I think he likes to explore these two wonderful things,
but he just stands there and picks out something that he wants.
All his food in the pantry is mostly in reach for him,
so he gladly reaches into his goldfish, chips, or cookies and helps himself.

Then he spends time at his table.
He loves to dig everything out of my drawers and play "pretend" at his table.
One of his favorites are dish towels.
Why this kids LOVES dish towels is beyond me.
He will play at his table then he will bring me "something"
and put it in my hands. Of course he is handing me nothing,
but I would like to know what he is pretending to give me.
Then he runs back to the table to bring me something else, like he had to reload his pretending.
It's funny to me.

All in all, I think this kid lives a very carefree happy life.
I hear him, full on cracking up in his sleep all the time.
I know he is dreaming wonderful dreams.
That's how I know he is so happy.

1 comment: