Luke likes to do something that is very annoying.
He first loves to take baths.
That's not the annoying part.
He generally takes at least 1 bath a day.
I know, that is ridiculous!
Often times, it's twice a day, because I can't shower without him.
He gets upset if someone else is in the bath and not him.
The annoying part is after wards.
We have about 3 seconds to take him out of the bath and put a diaper on him.
For some reason he is obsessed with watching himself pee.
For some other crazy reason, why can't he just pee in the bath tub.
As soon as he is naked, and NOT in the tub,
he squats down, and pees on purpose!
I've seen him even try to squeeze more out just to watch him pee some more.
He grunts to try to watch every drop come out.
This is gross, I know that is what you are thinking.
However, Luke thinks its hilarious!
He does it on purpose!!!
There will be no pictures associated with this post, for obvious reasons.
So on top of the crumbs, and spit out apple peel everywhere in my house,
beware of pee stains on the carpet too.
Before we had Luke, I really wanted new carpet.
Now I am grateful I did not get new carpet.
I really don't care that he throws up and pees on the carpet,
because it needs to be replaced anyway.
Boys will be boys, I guess.
He first loves to take baths.
That's not the annoying part.
He generally takes at least 1 bath a day.
I know, that is ridiculous!
Often times, it's twice a day, because I can't shower without him.
He gets upset if someone else is in the bath and not him.
The annoying part is after wards.
We have about 3 seconds to take him out of the bath and put a diaper on him.
For some reason he is obsessed with watching himself pee.
For some other crazy reason, why can't he just pee in the bath tub.
As soon as he is naked, and NOT in the tub,
he squats down, and pees on purpose!
I've seen him even try to squeeze more out just to watch him pee some more.
He grunts to try to watch every drop come out.
This is gross, I know that is what you are thinking.
However, Luke thinks its hilarious!
He does it on purpose!!!
There will be no pictures associated with this post, for obvious reasons.
So on top of the crumbs, and spit out apple peel everywhere in my house,
beware of pee stains on the carpet too.
Before we had Luke, I really wanted new carpet.
Now I am grateful I did not get new carpet.
I really don't care that he throws up and pees on the carpet,
because it needs to be replaced anyway.
Boys will be boys, I guess.
I am laughing and laughing. And thinking you have one smart little man who may be ready to potty train. AMAZING!
ReplyDelete