In case you can't tell from the picture above,
let me tell you about one of Luke's favorite things to do.
Luke thinks he's smart.
He walks to the pantry and signs to me that he wants food, or he's hungry.
I am grateful he signs.
So I open the pantry and let him pick out what he wants.
His favorites are marshmallow mateys or chips.
The evidence is in the picture above.
He's just bored.
He likes to throw the chips or cereal on the floor.
Throwing it on the floor is only half his pleasure.
The fun part comes when he gets to step on it.
Maybe he likes to hear the crunch.
Maybe he likes to see the mess.
He certainly likes to wipe his hands all over in it and make the mess bigger.
This kids only thinks he is mischievous, but I'm on to him.
His other new trick:
He can lift toilet lids.
Then he likes to throw things in.
I found this out when I found a bunch of Gilbert's socks in the toilet.
First I laughed, then I was grateful they were Gilbert's socks, and not mine :)
Sometimes I think Gilbert wonders what Luke and I do all day.
Well let me tell you,
I fish socks out of toilets
and clean crushed chips up off of the floor at least 3 times a day
that's just to name a few....
I'm sure Luke will get more and more creative as time goes on.
When I go to the stores, I now get comments on what a "monkey" I have
or what a "busy boy" he is.
He is one of those that thinks its HILARIOUS to see his mom chasing him
then he gets all the attention from everyone around at his
ADORABLE laugh as I am chasing him.
People just smile, and then say to me, "you get your exercise through him"
This kid is crazy for sure!
He can lift toilet lids.
Then he likes to throw things in.
I found this out when I found a bunch of Gilbert's socks in the toilet.
First I laughed, then I was grateful they were Gilbert's socks, and not mine :)
Sometimes I think Gilbert wonders what Luke and I do all day.
Well let me tell you,
I fish socks out of toilets
and clean crushed chips up off of the floor at least 3 times a day
that's just to name a few....
I'm sure Luke will get more and more creative as time goes on.
When I go to the stores, I now get comments on what a "monkey" I have
or what a "busy boy" he is.
He is one of those that thinks its HILARIOUS to see his mom chasing him
then he gets all the attention from everyone around at his
ADORABLE laugh as I am chasing him.
People just smile, and then say to me, "you get your exercise through him"
This kid is crazy for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment