Monday, March 14, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound

I am usually ANTI- belly photos.
In fact, I think people who take them all the time are down right silly.
I know they say you will want to remember,
but I'm pretty sure I don't want to remember being fat.

As embarrassing as it is, here are some belly photos:

The picture above is 20 weeks with Luke

The picture below is 20 weeks with Clara.
(yes, we are having a girl, and that will be her name)


As you can tell, I am MUCH fatter with this baby than with Luke.
In fact, yesterday I wore a very obvious maternity shirt to church,
and I'm pretty sure I looked as fat as possible!

Note to self:
Do not wear loose fitting maternity shirts unless you want to look very pregnant!

Gilbert is very kind,
his words were
"Brandi, its ok to be fat when you are pregnant."
because I am obviously having issues with it.





Ultrasound pics are so difficult to tell anything from.
I posted a few here for the giddy grandma in Idaho.
(she secretly wanted another granddaughter to spoil)

Yes it's a girl.
Yes we are excited.
Yes, secretly I wanted another boy.
Even though Luke is a complete handful,
and strangers are always quick to comment about what a wild one he is.
I still wanted Luke to have a partner in crime.

Although, I already know this child has a much softer temperament than Luke.
She is much quieter and less active.
The ultrasound tech had a very hard time getting her to uncross her legs from her comfortable position. She just didn't want to move, she was very content.

Yes, her name will be Clara Worle.
NO middle name!

1 comment: