It's no secret that Luke LOVES to take a bath,
and that just might be an understatement!
Anyone who knows us or Luke, knows that he is not much of a talker.
We're working on making "teaching moments" to increase his vocabulary which currently consists of about 3 words, when it should be 15-20 words.
I wanted to work on the word "off"
so I started Luke's bath and went into his room to wait for him
to come and get me because he needed his clothes "off."
This would create an opportunity for us to work on the word "off"
because he would be motivated to use this word so he could enjoy his bath sooner.
I waited in his room,
he wasn't coming.
So I walked back into the bathroom,
and he was too impatient,
so he decided to just climb in all by himself.
He was happy,
because he got what he wanted!
He was in the bath, and he was in the bath quick.
He didn't need to wait for mom to have a teaching moment.
He is one stubborn kid,
and those of you who know us,
its a total toss up who he gets it from!

and that just might be an understatement!
Anyone who knows us or Luke, knows that he is not much of a talker.
We're working on making "teaching moments" to increase his vocabulary which currently consists of about 3 words, when it should be 15-20 words.
I wanted to work on the word "off"
so I started Luke's bath and went into his room to wait for him
to come and get me because he needed his clothes "off."
This would create an opportunity for us to work on the word "off"
because he would be motivated to use this word so he could enjoy his bath sooner.
I waited in his room,
he wasn't coming.
So I walked back into the bathroom,
and he was too impatient,
so he decided to just climb in all by himself.
He was happy,
because he got what he wanted!
He was in the bath, and he was in the bath quick.
He didn't need to wait for mom to have a teaching moment.
He is one stubborn kid,
and those of you who know us,
its a total toss up who he gets it from!
then dump them out.
He likes to watch the water come out, and stick his fingers up in faucet.
He is obsessed with running water
and takes every opportunity to play in running water.
No comments:
Post a Comment