Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break

Spring break vacation was at my house this year, and here are some of the highlights!

We rode the train inside the Provo Towne Center.
Which is something I have wanted to do for a long time,
I just always felt silly just Luke and I riding.
We took up the whole train!


Sterling and Juell in the front car.


Brooke & Bella and Luke & I were in the middle car.

Even my parent rode in the caboose.
They actually had fun!

Then we decided to go check out Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.
This was a blast for Luke.
He was not scared of touching the animals,
until a cow licked him.
Then he kept a little more distance.


Below is the cow that licked him.
Luke petted him, and then he just licked back.
Luke jumped back quite a bit.
He still wasn't scared of them though.




Luke was running all around, and wanted to see everything.
Bella was a little more cautious.

Then we decided to take the kids on a pony ride.
Luke was NOT excited at first.
He didn't want to sit on the pony.
Bella sat on the pony.

Bella was scare, but she did it!


After the attendant put Luke on the pony,
he rode, but never smiled much.




After we were done riding the pony, Luke wanted to ride again.
I guess he figured out it was fun!


Then we went on the wagon ride.
This was a little less exciting, but still fun.



Luke liked this ride a little more.

After wards, we took the kids to a fun park.
It was such a nice day.
The really enjoyed the swings.





Here is a short video of us riding the pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment