Monday, April 18, 2011

Too Quiet!


I knew Luke was being too quiet.
I knew too much time had passed since I had heard him make noise.
I was busy putting away groceries, and decided to wait a few more minutes to see if he surfaced.
I waited too long......



He was busy, enjoying spreading and sprinkling baby powder everywhere!
I could smell it as soon as I hit the top of the stairs.
I could see the cloud of powder dust in the air.


When I walked into the room, I just started laughing.
He was seriously enjoying himself.
How could he not?
He was covered in baby powder!


He poured it on the chair,
then he kept hitting the chair
to watch the powder disperse into the air.
He thought this was great!

As soon as he saw he had an audience,
he started laughing and doing it some more.
This was one of those perfect picture moments!


Totally worth the extra 10 minutes of vacuuming and clean up!

1 comment:

  1. You serioulsy have the best attitude of any mom I know. :)

    ReplyDelete