We have gone back and forth for weeks
trying to decide what would be best.
With just weeks to go before our new baby arrives,
we decided to convert Luke's crib to a toddler bed.
Luke was all too excited to help daddy with the tools necessary to make this transition.
He was trying to unscrew the screws too.
I guess time will tell, if this situation is going to work.
Luke is already a horrible sleeper.
We are worried with free reign of his room,
it may make matters worse.
Or the fact that no matter what time we put Luke to bed
5 am seems to be his natural wake up call!
I hope it goes well. I didn't move El until the babies were six months od and I was ready to kick the babies out of my bed. She never climbed out of her crib, so I wasn't ready to give up my control.
ReplyDelete