Couponing:
my new favorite hobby!
Everything in this photo was either FREE
or ridiculously cheap,
most less than $.50
Everything less than $1.00
I secretly look forward to double coupon Tuesday
every week at WalMart!
Monday nights I make my list,
and I get giddy about all the great deals I am going to get!
Today I got free BBQ sauce and Tabasco sauce,
I get great deals on snacks for Luke.
I love using FREE toothpaste,
especially FREE dish soap!
You should try it!
A shout out to my cousin Natalie, who got me hooked!
Thanks!!!
my new favorite hobby!
Everything in this photo was either FREE
or ridiculously cheap,
most less than $.50
Everything less than $1.00
I secretly look forward to double coupon Tuesday
every week at WalMart!
Monday nights I make my list,
and I get giddy about all the great deals I am going to get!
Today I got free BBQ sauce and Tabasco sauce,
I get great deals on snacks for Luke.
I love using FREE toothpaste,
especially FREE dish soap!
You should try it!
A shout out to my cousin Natalie, who got me hooked!
Thanks!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment