Sunday, July 15, 2012

stuff

 In the frantic process of moving, we have been going through all of our stuff.
I am still amazed at the amount of "stuff" one family can collect!
I have always considered myself a minimalist.
I often de-junk, make several trips to D.I. a year,
but somehow we still have so much stuff!!!
The kids have enjoyed the past couple of weeks, 
because there is stuff everywhere as I am cleaning out closets and cupboards.
They have enjoyed finding new treasures and exploring said stuff.
One thing Luke found was Gilbert's old hat.
Luke put it on and started struting around like he was HOT stuff!
He was just too cute!
Luke can either be the cutest kid, or the most annoying.
One thing that he is constantly saying is "mommy, where are you?"
Even though our current home is incredibly small, 
and you can hear anyone talking throughout the whole house, 
Luke still feels the need to constantly ask me where I am, 
even if I am standing right in front of him.
When I answer him, "I'm right here"
he will reply
"ok mommy, I'm right here."
I guess he feels the need to tell me where he is too,
even though he started the conversation.



No comments:

Post a Comment