We spent the 4th of July Holiday in Idaho with our families this year,
so while we were there, we decided to throw Clara an early birthday party.
We partied with a splash party!
Outside we had a large slip in slide,
once Luke got the hang of it,
he was all about it!
Luke would get a running start,
but hesitate right before he should slide,
so he would stop, then jump on the slip n slide.
It was too funny!
It was a beautiful sunny day with perfect weather for a water party!
Next we had water balloon volleyball.
It's been years since I've played water balloon volleyball,
and it was so much more fun than I remembered.
The kids had a great time being our water balloon suppliers,
since we broke quite a few water balloons!
We had some little pools for the little kids to play in,
and they were loaded with water balloons.
We had several hundred,
and I thought they would last longer than they did.
We spent 2 hours filling water balloons,
and I thought that would be enough to last all night!
We of course had to have a hay ride around the farm.
Luke LOVED it this year.
The whole time, he kept saying "this is fun!" with such excitement!
We had to include delicious party favors.
What kid doesn't want a large swirly lolipop?
I forgot to have Clara open her presents during the party.
After wards, we let Clara play with the tissue paper.
She got some adorable outfits and toys!
Mostly, as this age, she was just thrilled to be playing with the tissue paper!
It was a fun day to celebrate our sweet Clara!
My kids thought it was the best party ever! You are a good party planner! So fun to see everyone!
ReplyDelete