Luke's vocabulary has really improved over the last couple of months. He has full sentences to say, and he has the funnest and cutest personality. He is also getting the age where he remembers things. You can't just say "uh huh" and get away with it. He is starting to understand, yesterday, today and tomorrow. We talk about different things that we do on different days of the week. He looks forward to certain things like gymnastics and church.
The other night I was laying down with Luke until he fell asleep for bed. I leaned over and whispered to him "I love you." Then I kissed him on the cheek. To my surprise Luke whispered back "aw shucks mommy" (talk about a melt my heart moment)
A few minutes later, after minutes of complete silence Luke whispered "I love you mommy."
Then he got up, and leaned over and kissed me on the cheek!
What a cutie!
About once a week I have to go through my phone and delete the tons of photos Luke takes. He has figured out how to go to the camera app and he always says "say cheese!"
The other day Luke was taking photos on my phone of me.
He said "say cheese mommy."
So of course I said "cheese"
Just as he was taking my picture he replies,
"wow, that's a good cheese mommy!"
I'm sure he meant *picture, but he doesn't know the difference.
It's just too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment