My kids never seem to run out of energy.
They are always go, go, go!
Plus there is always a lot of mischief involved.
Clara is especially full of attitude!
She was quite pleased with herself when I found this mess she made.
The kids were laughing-
they were actually getting along.
Because they were pouring out cereal and chips,
then stomping on them to hear the crunch.
I was enjoying not being bothered every 2 seconds,
this was the price I payed.
Luke is the worst about fighting sleep.
He says he is NOT tired,
but refuses to take naps every day.
We are lucky to get 1 nap a week with this kiddo.
I just had to laugh when I found him like this the other night.
We let him play the IPad in the evenings,
after Clara has gone to bed,
so we can have some quiet time before Luke goes to bed too.
I guess his days are full of too much play,
he just couldn't keep his eyes open any longer.
Although my kids are absolutely crazy,
and there is NEVER a dull moment.
I sure appreciate that they make me laugh the other day.
When I found Luke like this at the end of a very busy day,
I found myself appreciating my crazy life.
It is moments like this that are priceless,
and make everything worth it!
Inside that crazy little boy,
lies a perfect little angel,
that comes out every now and again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment