This kids says the funniest things.
Sometimes I don't know where he learns them.
I just need to record a few here:
The other day I picked up Luke from preschool. I could tell he needed to go to the bathroom the minute I saw him. Luke will absolutely tell you he does not need to go to the bathroom until about 3 seconds before its too late. As we got in the car, he was starting to do what we call "the pee-pee dance" I didn't say anything, I was just trying to hurry home. Then Luke says:
"Hurry mommy, go super fast!"
I started laughing to myself, because he sounded desperate.
When we got home, I hurried him into the bathroom.
As he was relieving himself, he said
"wow mommy- you're good at super fast!"
The other morning Luke came up to me with a sad look on his face.
He said to me:
"I'm sad mommy."
me: "why are you sad?"
Luke: "I can't find my brother."
me: "your brother?"
Luke: "yeah, I want a brother."
Isn't he too young to understand this, or know anything about this?
As I was getting ready for church, Luke was absently watching tv. I got all dressed in my Sunday best, and walked past Luke. He said:
"wow mommy, you're cute!"
He said it with such exuberation!
What a cute kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment