Thursday, March 5, 2015

Favorite Moments

 
Life seems to be extra busy lately.  It feels like most days we don't even sit down!  These pics represent some moments over the last couple of weeks that amongst all the chaos of life I had the thought to stop and take a picture.  These are moments I want to remember.  Luke and Clara are simply hilarious most of the time.  We have our moments of discouragement and tough moments too.  These two love to take baths, and their conversations are priceless.  Clara is funny about the way she reasons through things she doesn't know.  She is literally a sponge absorbing every piece of information and her ability to recall all said information is incredible.  Luke is stubborn yet happy as a clam.  One talent Luke possesses is the ability to be happy.  He is always laughing and always making other people laugh.  He is simply fun to be around.
 

One morning, Luke emerged from his room wearing this get up.  Later on, he put on his helmet and elbow and knee pads.  Then he grabbed his nerf gun and walked around the house pretending to shoot zombies for over an hour.  These are the priceless moments that you can do nothing but laugh at this creative boy.  He was thoroughly entertained by pretending to have a zombie hunt.  

 
 
Luke and Clara decide to have super hero parties.  Clara can be tough and tender all in one little package.  When she decides to be tough, she is a force to be reckoned with.  They decided to have a super hero battle.  Clara can wrestle, kick, and jump almost as good as Luke.  It's entertaining to watch these kids battle until one of them decides to be hurt.  Clara was decidedly done with her super hero battle and took refuge on the shelf in her closet still wearing her battle gear.  She is too funny sometimes.
 

Clara also seems to be a complete choc-o-holic.  She can smell chocolate from a mile away.  She was very sneaky and took an entire package of chocolate filled cookies.  I found her with a pile of just the cookies missing the chocolate filled center.  I was surprised at the amount of cookies she had eaten just the centers out of, and embarrassed it took me so long to figure her out!  Her mind is fascinating.  The comments she makes about every day things are logical to her 3-year-old brain.  She can be very dramatic about things and most days I just shake my head with no clue on how to handle the drama of a 3-year-old girl.

They say its always the box that makes the most fun.  The other day I was reorganizing and ended up emptying 2 large boxes.  The kids thought they had won the lottery because they took to decorating these boxes in no time and called them their "rocket ships"  They literally played for hours with these rocket ships and I wish I had a picture.  The best afternoon ever.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment