Gilbert is turning 30 tomorrow.
So today at work, I tried to make it extra special.
We decorated his cube at work, with the help from a co-worker.
I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that Gilbert was getting older.
30 is a big milestone, you are no longer in the peachy 20s.
30s means you officially have to be responsible.
I think Gilbert was surprised to go to work today and find these lovely decorations!
Then I made lots of treats, with the help of my mom and sister.
We took them to Gilbert's work, so the entire office could celebrate with him.
We made delicious peanut clusters.
Scrumptious chocolate bon bons.
They are filled with peanut butter goodness.
Gilbert requested 2 things for his birthday:
Chocolate+Peanut Butter= Happiness
Then we made about 8 dozen sugar cookies.
We decorated them with black frosting,
and then put "30" on each of them in white frosting.
They were absolutely delicious!
It was A LOT of cookies!
Gilbert works with mostly men,
and I know men aren't afraid of eating more than one cookie.
So I wanted to make sure everyone could have at least 2.
so cute love this post. Is pink GIlbert's favorite color? He looks excited about his new pistol.
ReplyDelete