Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bathroom Fun!

I don't know why, but Luke LOVES to play in the bathroom.
Apparently there are lots of fun things to play with.
He loves to open all the drawers and pull EVERYTHING out!

He acts like he has found gold when he find my feminine hygiene products.
He takes them out of the box, then puts them back in and will do this over and over.
Then he carries them around the house like they are his favorite toy.
He walks away with them with the most proud look on his face,
like he has the best toy ever!

This is entertaining enough, that I can get a shower in,
while he sorts through the cupboards.


Another obsession he has is towels.
This is another one I really don't understand.
He loves to carry around my dish towels through the house.
The other day, I noticed a dish towel missing, and I just recently found it.
It was in the sugar container.
I guess he was saving it for later?

He also thinks it really fun to climb in the cupboards.
I know this is a normal kid thing,
but still sometimes I just shake my head at this kid.

Luke really is a demolition man.
I really think he goes from one thing to the next, just to tear everything apart.
We were at the doctor's office the other day, and even the doctor
commented on how BUSY my little Luke is.
I think his exact words were "you've got your hands full."
I just smiled and nodded, as Luke was trying to open every cupboard in the exam room.

He is such a boy, he's getting so quick. He can run now.
Which makes for some funny scenes when I am chasing him around the store.
I try to take him places so he can walk around and explore, but he just takes off.
He certainly doesn't like to hold my hand and walk, or be told where he can walk.
He has a mind of his own, and he is stubborn.
If I try to keep him from destroying one thing, I think he says,
"fine, I'll just destroy this then"
while quickly moving on to the next thing.
He is just so determined......

No comments:

Post a Comment