Monday, November 8, 2010

TROUBLE




I went to go get Luke this morning after he had woke up.
He was being quiet but I could hear him talking.
I walked in found all this.
He was chewing on his crib!
Those are bite marks!
Who does that?
This can be buffed out, right?
I get the sense that this will be the first,
in a long list of things he ruins!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My!!! That is so funny, Mom will have to give you tips on that one. Gilbert was quite the chipmunk...and I think it lasted quite a long time:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really funny! Especially Brandi's comments: "Who does that?" Well Brandi we can tell you, of course, who does that. And no, it doesn't buff out easily. All we can tell you is apparently furniture finish does not impair brain development (at least if there is no lead-based paint on the furniture).

    Also, I just know there is one of Luke's great-grandma's having a good laugh on the other side of the veil. Ask me about that story one of these days.
    Love,
    Mom and Dad Worle

    ReplyDelete