Since Father's Day is fast approaching,
its only fitting that we are grateful for the "daddy" of this household.
In the picture above, Luke is enjoying frozen chocolate chips,
which is also a favorite of his daddy.
In my opinion(brandi), Luke looks just like his daddy.
When I look at Luke, I see Gilbert.
I know people say its hard to see or say one way or the other in your own kids.
This kid is just a lot like his daddy.
The blue eyes, he gets from both of us though.
Luke would be lost without one.
When daddy comes home, it is nothing but play time.
Or movie watching time.
I was teasing Gilbert explaining that Luke is turning into a tv bum.
Especially with cool gadgets like an ITouch to watch endless videos on.
Luke is seriously spoiled, that is for sure.
He gets all our attention, and gets to do lots of fun things.
We look out the window and wait for him.
When Luke hears the garage door opening,
he stops what he's doing,
and waits for daddy to walk in the door
because play time has officially begun.
We are grateful for daddies who love us,
are patient with us,
who always make time for us,
make things fun,
and are just great to be around!
are patient with us,
who always make time for us,
make things fun,
and are just great to be around!
No comments:
Post a Comment