Friday, June 3, 2011

Life is good....


Luke and I have had a nasty stomach bug all week,
and what could be better than to make cookies for a nice home remedy?
We have taught Luke well, cookie dough is delicious!


Luke always wants to sit up on the counter when I am cooking,
he wants to be right in the action and sometimes he is a little too helpful.
He always asks for bites of whatever I am cooking.
It doesn't matter, he wants to taste it.
He especially loves cookie dough.

How could you tell a kid as cute as this that he can't eat cookie dough?

Well really we don't tell him "no" on anything he wants to eat.
He is one spoiled kid, he can have whatever he wants and as much as he wants.
We love it when he asks for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment