He's so cute. He was absolutely adorable in nursery singing time today. He was so excited by each song, he would cheer and clap so hard afterwards he almost fell out of chair each time. Then I sang "I Feel My Savior's Love" to the children and showed them pictures of Jesus. Afterwards, I told the children how much Jesus loved them. As soon as I was done telling them, Luke broke the silence by cheering and clapping loudly. He really liked singing time today!
He's so cute. He was absolutely adorable in nursery singing time today. He was so excited by each song, he would cheer and clap so hard afterwards he almost fell out of chair each time. Then I sang "I Feel My Savior's Love" to the children and showed them pictures of Jesus. Afterwards, I told the children how much Jesus loved them. As soon as I was done telling them, Luke broke the silence by cheering and clapping loudly. He really liked singing time today!
ReplyDelete