Friday, November 18, 2011


 Luke got these cool magnet toys for his birthday from his aunt.
He enjoys them, but found a new way to play with them.
When I looked down and saw him doing this,
I had to laugh for his creativity!
He was laughing and saying "wow" every time he put a new one up.

 It became a fun game, he would put some up and then take them down.
Then start all over again.

 Clara has been working hard on learning to roll over.
She can hold her head up pretty well now, 
but just hasn't quite gotten the hang of rolling over.
She's almost got it.

She enjoys being around Luke.
I put her on the floor and she just watches him play.
Luke always has time for Clara.
I just love how he is always giving her kisses.
He stops playing to give her kisses several times a day.
He wants to give her kisses when she wakes up.

He wants her to play with him too.
The other day, I made the mistake of laying Clara on the floor while Luke was playing.
I stepped away for a moment,
to do something in the kitchen.
I looked back to see Luke dragging Clara around the living room floor by her feet.
Luke was laughing of course,
but Clara wasn't crying.
I don't know if she knew what to think.
I am sure more torture is to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment