Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mobile

 Last week, this little lady figured out how to get around.
She started crawling, and immediately figured out this meant she could fulfill her agenda.
Which includes, getting into everything!

 Luke gets a little jealous if I get out the camera, and don't take a picture of him.
He doesn't realize that he has thousands, literally thousands more photos of him than of Clara.
When Clara was brand new, I felt bad for Luke.
I felt like I was ignoring him, or not giving him the attention that he needed.
I realize, its really Clara who gets the short end of the stick.
Luke got 100% attention, and still demands more attention than Clara does.
This kid is spoiled!
 I am thankful my children love each other.
I am also thankful Clara tolerates Luke.
He isn't always the nicest big brother.
Luke gets a little upset if Clara touches some of "his" toys.
Now that Clara can move around on her own,
she can go get things she sees that she wants to touch.
Luke isn't a fan of this.


 Clara has also mastered sitting up on her own.
She still falls over every now and again,
which isn't very fun when you fall over from sitting up.
However, you can tell she is loving her new independance.

We figured out that this little girl
takes after her dad
in his love for CHEETOS!
We ran out of cheetos,
and this little lady let us know
that that was unacceptable.

This little lady can "work-it."
This isn't exactly her "work-it" face, 
but its close.
She can turn it on and off to get what she wants.
How do they learn this?
I call it her fake face
and her fake whine.
She will do whatever it takes to get what she wants...
such a typical girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment