Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Rough

 February has been a rough month for our household. 
I am usually not one to complain, but this month, we just can't seem to catch a break. 
The biggest culprit has been some seriously sick kids. 
There has been lots of whining and crying and sleepless nights in our home this month.
We are looking forward to spring!

 The other evening, we needed a bed time snack to cheer us up.
  Luke requests cookies a lot, and most of the time I comply because its the only thing he will eat.
 I really don't care what he eats, as long as he eats something. 
I think my favorite part about making cookies for Luke is the fact that he loves to help. 
By helping, I mean sticking his fingers in the cookie dough and saying "yummy!"
That totally makes it worth it!

This kid is living the dream.
Totally spoiled rotten.
Pretty much gets whatever he wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment