Tuesday, May 8, 2012

crazy girl

 I often bribe Luke with suckers.
I see nothing wrong with bribery, especially since it works.
One day, Luke set down his sucker,
for just a moment to continue building his tower.
Just a moment, was all Clara needed to find the treasure.
I was wondering why she was being so quiet.
This is her enjoying her first sucker.


Luke has to be careful where he puts "his things"
In this picture, he set down his cheetos,
and Clara loves cheetos!
 
 You have to keep an eye on this little princess.
She is way more fearless than her brother ever was.
She LOVES to climb,
and it a very determined little girl.

 I had the ladder out,
and thought that it would be ok.
This little girl had her eye on the top,
and to the top she went!
I left her alone for only a moment.
I had to take care of her brother's potty needs...

She made it to the top in just seconds!

1 comment:

  1. That ladder climbing is really impressive for a little one her age!

    ReplyDelete