Happy Mother's Day to ME!
I have 2 of the cutest kids in the entire world!
I know I've said it before, but Clara is simply crazy!
She is such a climber.
We have a small table and chairs, that once was put in time out because Luke used the chairs as stepping stools. After a while we brought the table and chairs back out, and I'm afraid they will have to go back into time out because Clara uses them to climb up on to things.
The other day I caught Clara on top of the bathroom counter.
She had gotten up there all by herself, using the chair.
This princess can't even walk yet, and I caught her up on the counter!!!
Clara gets frustrated if she can't figure out a way to get UP,
or if I get her down,
she can really work it with the tears and the whining!
Clara thinks is fun to climb up into these drawers,
and then of course up to the tv.
There are small hand prints all over our tv.
Luke keeps saying the cutest things lately.
As I was loading him in his car seat,
he asked me for a kiss.
I, of course, obliged
and gave him a kiss on the forehead.
He thought about it for a moment,
and then said
"ah shucks!"
Then he covered his mouth with his hand and started laughing,
like he was embarassed!
Luke is in the stage where it is not worth the fight to make him take a nap.
Some days we get naps, some days we don't.
I just let Luke decide.
Some days I ask him if we should go lay down,
and he actually responds "yes!"
One day, we went to go lay down for a nap and he said,
"good night, see you in the morning"
Then he started pretend snoring, really loudly.
I'm sure he thinks that's how we sleep,
he was imitating his daddy :)
I found myself laughing out loud!
Another day, it was nap time,
I hadn't asked Luke if we should go take a nap yet.
Luke all of a sudden said,
"I'm tired, go take a nap?"
Then he said:
"upstairs, read stories, lay down, take a nap."
Like this was a matter of fact thing that he wanted to do.
Luke has never been a good sleeper, so I was amazed and surprised.
I never thought the day would come that Luke would tell me he wanted to go to sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment