Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Today

Lately we've been filling our time with crazy projects and lots of creative play. Why is it that my kids seem to be the most stir crazy kids ever? Maybe it's because our house is incredibly boring, or I'm just not a super creative person. So we've been trying to think outside the box for entertainment ideas. This photo was taken during one of those moments. Children are very vain, they like to see themselves on camera. So the kids thought this was hilarious.

Every now and again we have those cute moments, where time seems to freeze and I recognize that this is why it's all worth while. Today, something very very insignificant happened. The kids were sitting up to the counter eating snacks. Luke decided to play "airplane" with Clara. He was feeding her goldfish crackers "airplane" style with sound affects and all. It was adorable and they both were laughing. The only reason I was slightly annoyed was because Luke was finding, yet another way, out of eating anything. Other than that, it was one of those moments that made everything seem worth while!

No comments:

Post a Comment