Clara has a very stubborn personality that is very apparent at such a young age.
I have been so impressed with what she has "self taught"
I will never forget how much I struggled to teach Luke to drink through a straw.
He was well over a year before he got it down.
Clara self taught to drink from a straw by 7 months!
Luke was also a slow learner using a spoon.
Luke still struggles eating cereal.
Clara loves yogurt,
and I guess she was just determined to feed herself.
She gets a lot of yogurt all over her face,
but its impressive that she just picked up the spoon and started feeding herself!
Luke starts preschool next week.
We went to his preschool open house, and he was excited to go.
I don't think he quite fully understands what preschool means,
but I think he will enjoy the social interaction.
More pics to come of his first day...
So much like her momma!
ReplyDeleteIt'll be fun to get to see them "in real life" in a few months. Can't wait.
ReplyDeleteGrandma and Grandpa Worle
Love you guys