Although my kids are the most stubborn kids, I am sure.....
They are certainly the cutest kids ever!
Most of the time they spend their time fighting,
or biding for my attention.
It seems as soon as one of them has something, the other one immediately wants it.
I have found myself buying two of everything.
Sharing is not a concept comprehend-able at this age.
They do have their cute moments.
Clara is getting old enough that she understands quite a bit.
She understands how to throw a princess fit,
even if Luke looks at her the wrong way.
Luke walks up to her just to push her over,
these two are most definitely frenemies.
Luke asks for hugs all the time.
He is always asking "are you ok?"
He knows that we often reply "I'm good, how are you?"
So sometimes Luke skips the "are you ok?"
He just starts out by saying "I'm good, how are you?"
I laugh every time he does it....
assuming we've already asked "are you ok?"
Something else he says that is simply hilarious.
Luke loves to wash his hands.
He loves to go into the bathroom,
turn on the water full force,
and pump the soap in to make lots of bubbles.
When ever he can wash- something- anything - he does.
He has made up a little song to do it to.
He song goes like this:
"wash-wash-wash-nice and clean"
repeated over and over
He even has a melody and a little jiggity jig he does along with it.
SiMpLy HiLaRiOuS!!!
Luke asks Clara for a hug.
He says:
"you want a hug baby?"
She understands what he is asking for
because she will walk right up to him,
and they hug each other.
I still haven't had my camera handy to catch this cute moment on camera,
pics to come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment