Monday, August 20, 2012

New House

Here are some pics from the new house for a few family members who wanted to see.
I am a very plain decorator. 
I don't have decorations, and truthfully, I don't want any.
We also don't really have furniture. 
I've never been a fan of buying furniture just to have it.
I guess I'll buy furniture when I actually find something I love.

 This house has a lot of landscaping that needs attention.
We aren't much for lawn and garden care,
but we have some nice fruit trees in the back yard!

 This house has a fabulous, large basement family room.
It was previously a theater room.
The walls are a horrible dark red,
when I get enough motivation,
this room will get painted.


 This is the master bathroom.
It's a smaller one, 
but it has a lot in it.
We like the separate tub/shower!

Clara's room is pictured above.
As I said before, nothing fancy, 
just a basic bedroom.
These bedrooms are great because they are larger than our previous house.


 Just a basic guest bathroom.

 Luke's room is the larger of the two extra bedrooms upstairs.

This is the view from the dining area.
The kids love this kitchen because you can run circles around it.


 One of our plans for improvement will be to remodel this kitchen.
This kitchen doesn't have the best cupboard space,
so someday we have plans to improve and update this kitchen.



Below is the view from the front door.
We liked this house for its open floor plan.


We don't have enough furniture to fill up the front room,
but eventually I am sure we will fill up this house too.

Also not pictured is a large laundry room, and a cold storage.
In the basement there is potential for 3 more bedrooms and a bathroom in the unfinished space.
We have a fabulous neighborhood park that our backyard opens up to.
It also has basketball courts and a baseball diamond.
The kids have loved that we are only foot steps away from the park!
We are loving that we have so much more space!

No comments:

Post a Comment