Luke was entertaining himself, something he is usually pretty good at.
It was quiet time, because Clara was sleeping.
I was trying to get a few things done to accomplish my over whelming To-Do list.
I heard Luke talking to himself,
and heard him say
"Let's go show mommy- my new hair cut"
I have scissors in only 1 drawer of the house,
and I was well aware of when Luke got into that drawer.
My hair shears are in an unreachable spot,
so I wasn't worried when he said this,
what scissors could he have gotten into?
I had forgotten about my sewing scissors.
I have been sewing lately,
and forgot to put away my sewing scissors back into their hiding spot.
So Luke was proudly boasting that his "new hair cut was done"
I spun Luke around to see where he had cut his hair.
I must be honest, at first I couldn't tell where he had cut.
I could see loose hairs all over,
so he must have cut somewhere.
Finally I noticed 2 little chop marks.
They are barely noticeable.
I guess every kids cuts their own hair sometime...
No comments:
Post a Comment