Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cute?

 I've stated before that I think my kids are the cutest kids that have ever exisited.
I realize my opinion is biased.
Everyday these kids make me laugh in one way or another.
It's either something so incredibly cute they do or say,
or something silly.
 These kids are so cute,
I have a serious problem.
I spoil these kids WAY too much.
At first, I told myself it was for them.
Then I slowly faced reality.
It's really for ME!
I love seeing them smile,
and getting excited over little things.

Sometimes these kids make me laugh,
because they do ridiculous things like dump an entire box of cereal out,
just because they wanted a snack.
I decided a long time ago,
that it is easier to laugh at these situations,
rather than to get upset.
How can you get mad at this cute little face?
What good does it do to get mad?
Besides, the picture that I didn't capture,
was her licking each cheerio up off the floor like a little puppy,
and enjoying every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment