Monday, December 10, 2012

L L COOL L

 Quality entertainment includes watching out the window.
Luke waits for the school bus to let out all the kids,
and as they walk by our house Luke yells 
"Hi Guys!"
Luke is always so excited to see other kids.
 
 Luke is quite the "ladies man" or so we have heard.
We went to check in on him during nursery.
We asked the teacher how Luke was doing.
She responded:
"I think he's doing fine, the girls sure like him"
Luke is such a happy kid.
He is always laughing and smiling.
I guess the girls have figured that out.


 This isn't the first time I've heard that the girls like Luke.
On 3 separate occasions, I've heard from other moms of kids that go to preschool with Luke.
All of them said something like this:
"I asked "jane" what she did in Preschool today,
and she just always says:
I played with Luke mom"
If nothing else, Luke has a few girlfriends.
At first I thought it was cute that the girls like Luke.
Then after I thought about it for a while,
I figured that Luke is probably the class clown goofing off in the corner,
while all the other kids are trying to pay attention.
That's probably why they remember him so much.

Luke has always just had an exciting personality.
He is full of energy,
he laughs at everything,
and he has an adorable smile.

Ladies Love cool Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment